Have you enjoyed our award-winning reporting? This is your chance to share the gift of investigative journalism - and receive a set of limited edition Noteworthy postcards.
We explore the stories that matter to you!
Investigative journalism is time-consuming and expensive, and some stories can only be told properly with investment of time and money. Our investigations are crowdfunded so we rely on the support of generous readers like you.
Your contribution to Noteworthy will help our team hold the powerful to account and give a voice to those who are often forgotten.
BUY A GIFT
To purchase a gift, simply click 'Fund This Proposal' and add your desired contribution.
We will immediately send an email to your gift recipient to let them know a contribution was made on their behalf.
FREE POSTCARDS: As a bonus, you will get a set of limited edition Noteworthy postcards posted to you (to give as a gift) or if it is handier for you, we can send them directly to a recipient of your choice.
Once you contribute, you will receive an email from us asking for details so we can let your friend know you have made a contribution on their behalf and get the Noteworthy postcards to their destination.
In order to receive your postcard gift before Christmas Day, the date for last Irish orders is 20 December 2021.
WHAT YOUR GIFT FUNDS
Your gift contribution helps us with our ongoing work by enabling us to:
- Investigate stories that we can’t publicly fundraise for because of legal reasons
- Dive deeper into investigations and follow leads outside the scope of our initial budget
- Have more interaction with you about what you want us to investigate
OUR LATEST WORK
Our team has been busy over the past few months, thanks to your support. Our recent investigations:
- TOUGH START: Major series with The Journal examining the uphill battle facing Traveller children
- CASH COW: Exposing how agri-subsidies are encouraging farmers to cut back on nature
- ENDANGERED SPECIES: Loss of Ireland's biodiversity with funding going on low impact schemes
- LIFT OUT: Lack of accessibility of public transport with ongoing obstacles causing isolation and anxiety
If you want to gift of investigative journalism and receive a set of limited edition Noteworthy postcards, click the 'Fund This Proposal' button.